Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Notes for the Viewer Guide

Well, I had it all typed up and was ready to post it . . . the viewer guide notes for session two. Then it occurred to me that I might be doing something illegal! AAAHHHH!!!! So, I deleted it. I got chicken. I just didn't feel right about putting all that out there on the big-O world wide web. Anyway, if you want to watch the session for tonight you can go to www.lifeway.com/women I think it's about $5 to watch a session. Don't get discouraged if you have had to miss a night or two. I really don't think it would be too hard to get caught up and it would be soo very worth it!

We were so close to having cake balls again tonight. A certain person who's name starts with a T and ends with a y and is related to our fearless facilitator said, "I made cake balls!" What she meant was that she made them FOR HERSELF AND HER DAUGHTER, she didn't make them for our group. I told her she couldn't speak the rest of the night, but she proceeds to describe the ones she made . . . red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting coated in white chocolate! I don't even remember the other one she said she made. After I heard that she made cake balls, that she didn't bring any, and that one of the two kinds she made was red velvet I blocked her voice from my head. Someone better get on the stick and bring cake balls to our meetings EVERY time from here on out. The nerve of that T girl. "I made cake balls!" As Ethan would say, "You're not my friend!" Just kidding T_a_y! I love you like, like, well, like a chick who showed up at my door with red velvet cake balls for no reason at all!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Here's a link for a recipe: http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2007/12/red-velvet-cake-balls.html
hint hint, anyone :)

Mary said...

Also, this is one of my fav websites for cooking & she has a version of cake balls too but I just wanted to share this website thepioneerwomancooks.com!