Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Song



I am going to be honest. I'm a little freaked out by this whole singing in front of the church thing. Anyone else? Don't worry, I'm not going to lose sleep over it, but I may pee my pants that day. Can I stand next to any of the EXTREMELY good singers in our group, you know, the ones who can carry a tune, the ones who aren't tone deaf which includes ALL of you except me? I think I will stand next to Kari and Janet and lip sync. What do you think about that? I didn't think this was part of the job description - singing in front of people. Give me a room full of kids and I'm your girl, room full of adults and I'm a wallflower - just want to people watch, be a sponge. I don't know girls . . . I think I may become adept at working the sound booth by August 9th.

Blessings!
Lori

P.S. I got this from the official Youtube Kari Jobe page, so I can officially/legally post it here. You should go check it out, she's got some cool stuff on there (so does SCC)!

No comments: