Thursday, January 1, 2009

What Did You See in Day Three?

OK Girls . . .
I don't mean to skip any days, but I was as curious as our author to know what you wanted to know at the beginning of Day Three. Why was Haman so happy when he waltzed out of the banquet? When he ran into Mordecai his spirits sunk, what was Mordecai thinking? Had Mordecai spoken with Esther or Hathak? Was Mordecai aware that Esther made it through to see King X? So many questions were running through my head? I wish I could've been one of those people fanning someone at that banquet so I could've been eaves dropping! Why weren't there court reporters in those days?!

Now, how many of you have ever seen Seinfeld? Where Jerry answers the door or runs into "Newman?" He always say, "Hello, Newman." In a disgusted sort of way . . .


That is what I pictured when Haman ran into Mordecai that day at the gate. Haman, like Jerry, was in a great mood, but the instant he saw, "Newman" it was all over.

Onto day four . . . . !

Enjoy!

No comments: