Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well . . .

I'm sitting here typing this, listening to my pug snore. She's so cute! We have a couple of things we need to take care of . . . :)

We are running out or barely having enough food to feed everyone. So, we are going to have three people sign up to bring each thing. Here's the list the way we have it right now:

Aug. 4 Session 4
Main
1. Ashlea
2. Jessica B. (raisin bran crunch is what she says she's bringing)
3. Lori
Salad/Veg.
1. Jen
2. Nikki
3. Trena
Dessert
1.Melissa B.
2. Melissa R.
3. Mary

Aug. 11th Session 5
Main
1. Lori M.
2. Deanna
3. Paula
Salad/Veg.
1. Trena
2. Lora
3.
Dessert
1. Ann
2.
3.

Aug. 18th Session 6
Main
1. Amy R.
2.  Brenda
3.
Salad/Veg.
1. Lora
2.  Janet C.
3.  Deanna 
Dessert
1. Paula
2. Lori
3. Mary

Please email me and let me know what date and which category you can bring food to and I will update it as we go along.

AND, just a reminder, we DO NOT have study NEXT Tuesday July 28.

I love ya'll - be transformed!
Lori

No comments: