Tuesday, April 7, 2009

See You

An adoptive mom that I am friends with was waiting last week for her referral.  I kept texting her (because she was not able to be at home or near a computer) with any updates on this website everyone checks called "Rumor Queen" or RQ for short.  She and her family have been waiting for a little over 3 years to see their daughter's face, know her name, and what province she came from.  And when a Dillon travel group gets close to getting their referral all the adoptive mommies and mommies-to-be get so excited.  We hit RQ many times a day for any word on when referrals have been sent out.

Well, last Friday morning I had just completed Day One Week Two "The God Who Sees Me."  I emailed her what I had learned, to reassure her that God knows exactly where she is, and where her daughter is - that God sees HER!  Later Friday afternoon we received word that referrals were being sent out and I texted Gael.  A few hours later she texted me back with her daughter's name:

Cen Si Ya

Isn't that so cool!  Who else but God!

No comments: