Monday, April 13, 2009

Hold on to Your Hats for THIS!

Remember when I posted about my friend who recently got her referral, and how I had emailed her the "God sees" that we learned in The Patriarchs that week?  And it turned out that their daughter's Chinese name was/is: Cen Si Ya?  Do you remember all that?  Did any of it make sense?  Well, there's more!  This family has named their new daughter Jessa Elizabeth SiYa.  This particular family has a website where they will post their trip to China, pictures of their new daughter, and the whole process, and people can go in and "sign" their guestbook.  A close friend of the mom wrote on the guestbook that she had looked up what Jessa means.  It means . . . .

IN HEBREW "HE SEES!"

Isn't that amazing?!!!  ONLY GOD!!!

I am just blown away and in awe!  WOW!!

1 comment:

Janet c. said...

Oh, my goodness!! WOW WHEE!!
God is sooooo cool!! What a delight for all of us studying His
word! I think He's chuckling at all of us girls! He is certainly in our midst and on our roller coaster ride called "life on earth"...WOW!!
Thank you, Father :)