Sunday, March 15, 2009

What is Going On?

Hey girls!

Boy!  Do I need something to study!  How about you guys?  Well, we are in luck because our next study "The Patriarchs" by our beautiful Beth starts NEXT Tuesday (the one after Spring Break) at 6:30 at Janet P.'s house.  FEEL FREE TO INVITE A FRIEND OR TWO OR THREE!  I haven't spoken to our fearless leader, but the books are usually $15 - $20, so be prepared for that when you come next Tuesday.  Food will be on us (I'll do desserts - but I can't make cake balls, sorry:()! So, are you excited yet?  I sure am!  I need something to sink my teeth into!

Here's the DL (Down Low, for those not in the know):

Who - You and as many friends as you can round up
When - Tuesday March 24 at 6:30 pm
What to Bring - $15 to $20 to cover the cost of the book, your Bible, a smile, a limerick
Food - Provided by Janet and Lori
Where - Janet P.'s house (if you can't remember how to get there, email someone:)
Why - To DIVE into the Word of God, to fellowship with wonderful chicas, to GLORIFY HIM

See you there!
Love you!
Lori

No comments: