Sunday, March 1, 2009

Coming Soon to a Home Theater For US!

Just a reminder that we will be watching "Esther" Friday March 6. AND if you want to stay after Esther we will be watching "Napoleon Dynamite." OK, that last part is a lie, we are not watching ND! But, hey, come dressed really comfy - your favorite loungewear, slippers, pajamas, sweats, etc. We are just gonna have a little bit of a "bunkin party" as my Arkansas roommate called sleepovers.

Hey JANET! What are we doing for food? Is it pizza? Do you want us to bring desserts or salads or anything? Please tell me none of you gave up chocolate for Lent!

Bless YOU!
Lori

P.S. I saw Amy R. and she looks fabulous! We are talking FAB-U-LUSSS! (Not that she wasn't a hot momma before!)

2 comments:

Mary said...

Lori, I just want to thank you for being so faithful to to post this blog and for sharing your struggles, your heart & your journey. Sorry I haven't posted more but I'm a little blogger challenged. I'm seeking counsel. Thanks again! Mary

Mary said...

Christina, I made your meatloaf recipe tonight and my husband said the same thing I did when I ate yours--"it is the best meatloaf I have ever eaten!" Thanks for sharing! Mary