Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey Girls!

Gosh it has been a really long time since I blogged!  I miss it a lot!  Life has been a bit crazy around here, busy, and crazy!  Tonight's lesson was really good and it's hard to believe we only have one more week of Esther then the big movie night.  I'm not ready to say good bye to her and Mord yet or even King Headache, but look forward to what God has in store for us next.  Each study not only keeps me in the Word (and all over it, too), but lets me get closer to Him and you guys!  My cup runneth over!  On most Tuesdays I come home and dive right back in to the next week's lesson.  My husband said to me last week, "Didn't you just come from Esther?  And you are hitting it again?  Wow!  Must be good!"  Das right it's good!  Like a good TV show I don't want to be cancelled so I think, if I just watch it more and more maybe they won't cancel it!  

This is just a short little note to let you know that I haven't forgotten about our blog, that I WILL get busy on it and post more.  But, I would like some feedback from ya'll.  What do YOU want to see on here more?  I like pictures, I'm a visual learner and pictures help, so I try to always post a picture or video when it's appropriate.  I am going to work on getting some recipes on here this week, and post some about the lessons we have.  But what else do you want to see?  Any thoughts?  I'm open to suggestions?  Is there anything that I do post that you don't like?  I can take it - the criticism, I just want this to be entertaining, informational, and somewhat inspirational for all of us.

I'm starting to ramble.  Better get to bed.

Love ya'll,
Lori

No comments: