Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF!

Janet knows me too well and it is FREAKIN scary!  She knew that if she mentioned something about something online that I would jump on it and not leave it alone!  So, here I am on a Tuesday night right after I get home from her house working on our new blog!  WOO HOO!  Now, what is going to be on this thing you ask?  Lots of stuff.  Prayer requests.  Notes from the study.  Maybe recipes from someone who might've brought something especially yummy (hint hint cake balls, cough cough cake balls).  A schedule of who is to bring what for the next time.  And anything else anyone wants to share.  The only thing is that I am not sure if anyone else will be able to actually post an entry, only me, the moderator.  So, if you want something on here just email me and I will get to it ASAP.  (Like if you want to know the name of that stand-up comedian we were talking about at dinner (Anjela Johnson) but can't remember) just email me and I will post it to the blog and we will find answers.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I want your input on this!!!  Feel free to email me ANY time with suggestions or questions or type a comment after an entry directly on the blog.  This is EVERYONE'S blog, not just mine!  I'm not a mean girl!  I was the one in high school who would find people to beat up the mean girls for me (seriously, this upper class girl was being mean to me and I had my other upper class friend threaten her and I never had trouble with THAT mean girl again).  So, anyway, feel free to post, comment, email me, email Janet whatever.

1 comment:

johnlopz said...

Thanks for the posting this info ...Kaneez Surka